Charles and Emmanuel Fourny, fifth generation at the head of this small house in Vertus, have perfectly mastered their subject. There is, of course, the Clos du Faubourg Notre Dame, monopoly of the family and pampered as it should be, but there is above all a range of wines with ethereal style, precise and perfectly carved. For this level of excellence, sustained for some years now, and for such a graceful vision of CHampagne, we have given the domaine a second star this year.
The wines : The range has seduced us with its homogeneity.
- 16/20 – Brut Nature Premier Cru Blanc de Blancs
- 18/20 – Brut Premier Cru Clos du Faubourg Notre-Dame 2009
- 15/20 – Brut Premier Cru Grande Réserve
- 17/20 – Extra-Brut Premier Cru Blanc de Blancs Monts de Vertus 2012
- 15,5/20 – Brut Rosé Premier Cru
- 17/20 – Extra-Brut Premier Cru Rosé Vinothèque MV12
- 16/20 – Brut Premier Cru Blanc de Blancs :
A delight. This Blanc de Blanbs is fresh, ethereal and adorned with a very wonderful texture. A refined and cheerful Champagne, to enjoy as an aperitif