Estate : Charles-Henry and Emmanuel Fourny have transformed this small family house, situated in Vertus since 1856, into an exciting and reliable address for purposefull, heady and genuine champagne lovers. The vineyards include a rarity, an enclosed vineyard: this is known as the Faubourg Notre-Dame, user exclusively for vintages. Despite chardonnay dominating overall, pinot noir is by no means absent, in part vinified in oak casks.
Wines : The range is wide and most often demonstrates the sincerity and mineral character of the Vertu land.
- 16,5/20 – Champagne Brut Nature Premier Cru NM, Extra-Brut
- 16,5/20 – Champagne Clos Notre Dame 2005, Brut
- 16,5/20 – Champagne les Rougemonts NM, Extra-Brut
- 16,5/20 – Champagne Premier Cru Blanc de Blancs NM, Brut
- 15/20 – Champagne Premier Cru Grande Réserve NM, Brut
- 16,5/20 – Champagne Premier Cru Millésimé Blanc de Blancs 2008, Brut
- 17/20 – Champagne Premier Cru Mont de Vertus 2009, Extra-Brut
- 17/20 – Champagne R Extra-Brut NM, Extra-Brut