Estate : Charles-Henry and Emmanuel Fourny have transformed this small family house, situated in Vertus since 1856, into an exciting and reliable address for purposefull, heady and genuine champagne lovers. The vineyards include a rarity, an enclosed vineyard: this is known as the Faubourg Notre-Dame, user exclusively for vintages. Despite chardonnay dominating overall, pinot noir is by no means absent, in part vinified in oak casks.
Wines : Without losing the mineral characteristic, which is the trademark of the house, the champagnes are improving in delicacy of expression and elegance by definition. The house is entering a new era of development.
- 16,5/20 – Champagne Brut Nature Premier Cru NM, Extra-Brut
- 15/20 – Champagne Clos Notre Dame 2006, Brut
- 17/20 – Champagne les Rougemonts NM, Extra-Brut
- 16/20 – Champagne Premier Cru Grande Réserve NM
- 17/20 – Champagne Premier Cru Rosé NM, Brut